Looking for a speaker?
Looking for a theme for your conference?
Looking for a praise and worship leader?
Looking for a singer?
Shannon Perry offers all of the above for your next event!
"We have had such speakers as Priscilla Shirer, Sheila Walsh, Lisa Harper and Lisa Teurkurst. This year, we had Shannon Perry and I have already scheduled her to be with us again next year. Our ladies love, love, love her! I would highly recommend her for your upcoming retreat or one hour event."
--Julie Adcock, Women's Ministry Director, The Woodlands United Methodist Church
"I could talk about Shannon’s ability to communicate a powerful and inspiring message to her audience through her music books and speaking! Which she does with great effectiveness. After all that is what great communicators do. What Shannon also brings is that authentic uncomplicated message that can only come by someone who is called and anointed by God to do so. When you have been at an event where Shannon is sharing, you will take something with you when you leave that is God breathed!"
--Paul Marino, Producer / Songwriter, LifeWay Music Group
- Shannon is a contributing writer to Crosswalk.com, one of the largest Christian websites in the world with over 24 million page views per month. Shannon's book "Grace in High Heels" was quoted to the 5 million readers of Guideposts Magazine. Shannon has also written articles for Charisma Magazine, Believe.com, EverydayChristian.com, Christian Women of Today magazine, Christian Voice magazine, The West Side Story, among others.
- Shannon's new TV show, "Grace in High Heels," airs every Tuesday morning at 10:30 am EST and every Friday at 2:30 pm EST on the NRB Network, broadcasting into 23 million homes.
- Shannon had the distinct privilege of performing in Carnegie Hall and with the Houston Symphony.
- Shannon also performed the National Anthem for 70,000 fans at a NFL football game.
- Shannon hosts a 2-minute syndicated radio show called “Does the Shoe Fit?” which currently airs on stations in several different states with an audience of over half a million.
- Shannon’s women’s conference “If the Shoe Fits” has donated over 2000 pairs of shoes to Dress for Success, a worldwide charitable organization that promotes the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
- Shannon has led Praise and Worship for Lifeway conferences held annually in North Carolina and New Mexico.
- Shannon has a Master’s Degree in Education with an emphasis in counseling and worked in the public school system for over fourteen years.
- Shannon has achieved national radio chart success with past recordings, and her latest CD was produced by Lifeway Christian Resources’ song writer & Producer of the Year, Paul Marino. One song from the CD became a music video called “Bad Hair Day.” The video was edited by Jeffrey Kubach who is known for his work on the TV show, Survivor.
Shannon is available for Speaking Engagements, Concerts and as a Praise and Worship Leader