Fun Skits, Door Prizes, Games, Food, Media with Powerful Messages, Worship Music and More!
THREE SESSIONS COVER THESE IMPORTANT TOPICS:
- Body Image and the Media (Includes “What Not to Wear” Fashion Show featuring some fearless Moms!)
- Social Media – the good, the bad, and the ugly
- Parent/Teen Communication – what works; what doesn’t
- God-Esteem vs. Self-Esteem
- Purity and God’s Promises (Appropriate for all ages)
- Bullying; Cyberbullying
- Making Godly Choices When It’s Tough
Plus, one break-out session for mothers to network and share with other moms, while teens enjoy making new friends in their own breakout session!
“I picked up a copy of the book “Stand” at your conference in Ft Wayne, for my 11 year old. We started out, I’d read a chapter, then have her read it, and then we’d discuss the questions at the end of it. She’s enjoying the book so much she keeps reading ahead and then I have to catch up! Thank you for such an amazing book that speaks so powerfully to today’s tweens.”